Volunteering with barefootyoga.me
Each year we are looking for volunteers who are willing to support us during our trainings in Europe and abroad. Besides working together in a team of individuals there are several other advantages of volunteering with us.
Volunteering certainly causes a change of attitude. It teaches us how to contribute from a space without conditions. During one of our week-long trainings you will learn how all this could change your perspective and inspire you to live in a community based environment. Tasks like doing the groceries, cooking, serving food, doing the dishes. Furthermore, you can join one of the three main movement classes every day as well as collective meditation and sharing circles in the evenings will be your daily routine for free. Good news, we like to give something back and if you ever plan to come back and want to be a student, we offer you a discount for your next barefootyoga.me retreat!
Your advantages in detail:
- Spend time with us at magical places in Austria, Slovenia or Croatia
- No costs involved, except your own travel costs
- Join one of our main movement classes every day (2,5 hours) including Acrobatics, Yoga, Contact Improvisation
- Join our evening program every day with lots of different topics such as: body work / Thai Massage, sound healing, yin yoga, meditation, music & campfire
- Enjoy three wonderful meals a day (vegetarian/vegan) which will be prepared in our barefootyoga kitchen
- Learn something about the use of spices, preparing special dishes, cooking techniques etc.
- You can camp on a beautiful campsite directly in the vacation resort where the retreat takes place
(Please note that you will need to take your own tent and all kinds of sleeping gear with you!)
- Be part of an international team and meet people from the Community
What we expect from our Volunteers:
- Bring positive vibes, motivation to co-create & your love for food.
- Be ready to cook for 20 – 50 huuuungry movement enthusiasts 🙂
- You will be working in a team of 3 to 6 people. At our bigger Retreats (40+ people) we have a professional cook on sight who will coordinate the tasks in the kitchen.
- Each volunteer has 2 shifts per day (approx. 5-6 hours) with tasks including cutting vegetables, preparing and handing out food, cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes.
- Throughout the week there will 3 team meetings to keep the community spirit alive.
- Please note that on the arrival as well as on the departure day we will have to set up and take down the kitchen facilities, as this is also part of your duties with barefootyoga.
Any questions left?
Start your journey with barefootyoga.me today: http://barefootyoga.me/registration-vol/
Om Shanti – www.barefootyoga.me